Hotel F&B Controller
Jobs at:Little Kitchen Help Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hotel F&B Controller
You must be from Hotel Back ground only
• Responsible for overall F&B stock and cost control.
• Set action plans to maximise profit benefit by outlet
• Produce data for all complimentary lines to ensure benefit to the business
• Review and supply data on all promotions to ensure profitable with sales and usage numbers
• Track and benchmark Minibar and Executive lounge usage
• Control and review stocks of Hard Rock Shop to ensure optimal profit potential
• Ensure Costa shop is running to optimal profit potential looking at range, wastage, operational delivery and follow franchise agreement
• Maintenance of the stock and purchasing system, ensuring new stock items are input and that stock and pricing is up to date.
• Carry out regular spot checks on the receiving of food and beverage items into the hotels from suppliers.
• Ensure flawless delivery of process from Purchasing, receiving, recording, and usage
• Ensure completion of monthly stock count, including purchases and month end reports.
• Liaise with Stores Managers regularly to maintain inventory of glassware, crockery, and cleaning supplies, benchmarking against other hotels
• Check all transfers of stock are processed and are correct and cellar balances
• Regularly review cost of sales and liaise with the central F&B team where savings can be made on products to increase the GP.
• Support the Hotel F&B Director and Hotel Manager with pricing decisions to reflect any price changes from suppliers and maintaining the budgeted GP.
• Review menu spec delivery to ensure maximum GP margin
• Review and record wastage with actions on how to reduce and improve GP
• Review ordering processes to ensure only 7 days food stock holding and 20 days Liquor
• Robust daily review and control of voids, cancels and discounts and ensuring reporting to the relevant stakeholders to detect fraud, loss revenue and theft
• Ensure all allergens are available and up to date for all menus including staff and M&E
• To regularly review the labour model and identify any savings that can be made and report back to the Hotel Manager and General Manager.
• Review F&B rota on a weekly basis and identify and savings that can be made. Reviewing day part revenue verses team on duty
• Review Breakfast team start times verses when guests dine in the restaurant.
• Support the finance team in any required reporting.
• Monthly usage report on T&C tray in bedrooms – start to work our cost per room sold , including minibar
• App usage and actions to improve
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.