Human Resource & Admin Officer
Jobs at:Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a dynamic, well established Savings and Credit Cooperative Society in the country with membership spread across the world. We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the following position:
Overall purpose of the job:
Leading and directing all human resource roles activities and providing guidance in overall administrative policies and strategies in order to support smooth running of the Sacco's operations. .
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Assist management to identify optimal staffing needs in Line with the strategic plan.
• Coordinate recruitments including, interviews, tests, reference checks, plan and conduct induction and on-boarding of new employees
• Prepare and administer all HR policies and procedures, and ensure they are updated.
• Maintenance and update of staff records
• Payroll management
• Advise management on staff motivation and retention measures
• Coordinate performance appraisal/management and training needs assessment on annual basis
• Assist line managers on disciplinary and grievance matters in line with the poodles
• Advise on HR resolutions and ensure compliance
• Management of training in line with the training needs assessment, approved programs
• Management of employee welfare and benefits
• Procurement supplies management as guided by the management
• Plan, coordinate all logistics and requirements for the staff events
• Facilitate proper records management and safe custody
• Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
• A bachelor's degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management,
• A member of Institute of HR Management (HRM) is an added advantage
• A Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience of which at least 2 years should have been in a similar role.
• Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the required documentation
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should access more information on the job specifications and apply online by filling in the data form from our website on www.mhasibusacco.com/careers
The data form must be filled in full Incomplete farms will be disqualified. In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 6th November 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.