Human Resource Assistant III
Jobs at:County Public Service Board of Marsabit
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pursuant to County Government Act section 59 (1) (a) and (b) and the constitution of Kenya 2010, the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the under listed County departments.
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES
CPSBM 44/ALF/27/01/2021: Human Resource Assistant III (Job Group H)- 1 Post
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable .
• Verifying information relating to recruitment, appointments, transfers and human resource management information systems;
• Implementing human resource decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
• Collecting and collating data for assessing training needs;
• preparing training projections;
• preparing agenda and minutes for Human Resource Committee at departmental level.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Have Diploma in Human Resource Management OR any related Social Science from a recognized University;
• Have at least three (3) years’ experience in a Human Resource position in the public or private sector; and
• Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) Kenya in good standing; and
• Have a Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of academic and professional certificates/Qualifications, Copy of National ID card and duly filled CPSBM Employment form (Downloadable from Board’s Website) in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
All applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below:
i. Kenya Revenue authority (Tax compliance certificate)
ii. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
iii. Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good conduct)
iv. Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
v. Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All the applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board, on or before close of business Wednesday 17th February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification, it is an offence to produce and /or present fake certificates/documents.
Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized/Minorities who meet the requirement of the advertised posts are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer’
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.