Human Resource Manager
Jobs at:AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop and implement human resource strategies in line with the company strategy and in-liaison with the Management.
• Develop and Implement HR policies & Procedures for the company.
• Contribute to the overall business strategy by advising the senior leadership team on the human resource implications of strategic decisions.
• Ensure Compliance with all statutory obligations and reporting including timely renewals of Licenses & permits.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
• Plan and direct employee development and career management programmes to improve individual and the company performance.
• Conduct disciplinary meeting and taking appropriate actions as laid down under the Company HR policies and procedures as well as the Employment Act 2007.
• Assist QMS in implementation of ISO-9001-2015,
• Required to deliver top quality workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, development and talent management, employment relations and effective legally compliant HR administration. This will include planning, resourcing organizing and monitoring all aspects of the HR function through regular review and reporting.
• Asist in ensuring good coordination, improvement, and maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS) and workplace Safety Management programme.
• Develop & implement Health & Safety policies & procedures.
• Reviews Corporate Organization structures and Functional set ups to ensure they effectively respond to new business needs.
• Ensures accurate capture of employee information in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for efficiency and effectiveness of Management HR decisions.
• Ensure appropriate Insurance covers are obtained, timely claims initiated & follow up for payments, maintain accurate and complete records of polices, claims, litigations etc.
• Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information.
• Responsible for ensuring that Line managers are equipped with the skills and confidence to be able to effectively manage the performance of their teams and the individuals towards the realization of Company objectives.
• Coordinate and supervise the management of staff leave processes.
• Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
• Ensure HR compliance with statutory obligations.
• Ensure implementation of reward management and remuneration policies and strategies that attract, retain and motivate employees.
• Acts as a ‘change agent’ and proactively supports managers to manage change, both large and small scale effectively and to minimise risk to the organisation.
• Responsible for ensuring timely dissemination of Management communication to staff.
• Provides regular or ad hoc timely and accurate reports to Management on HR related matters as required.
• General Administration & Office Management
• Minimum of +7 years’ experience as Human Resource Management Generalist
• Prior work experience Manufacturing is an added advantage.
• Experience of managing and working with unionised staff is a must.
• Ability to challenge the current business norms and bring cost savings to the company via effective staff recruitment, ability to reduce overtime working with other section heads, being an innovator daily to improve staff welfare and company efficiency.
• Work experience within the printing and packaging trade will also be an added advantage but not necessary.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to AMSCO (African Management Services Company) on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.