Human Resources Officer
Jobs at:Avenue Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure implementation of the organizations policies through systems and practices that contribute to building the organizations human capital in line with the company goals The Successful candidate will be expected to have good understanding in Human Resources, employment act and labour laws
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTS TO: HOSPITAL MANAGER- KISUMU .
• Balance the manpower staffing levels in liaison with respective Line Managers
• Be involved actively in recruitment, on boarding, development and retention of employees
• Be a first point of contact for staff queries on HR related issues
• Maintain and update staff information on the database in HRMIS and personnel files.
• Advice and support managers/supervisors on leave management.
• Advice line managers and other employees on employment law and the organizations policies
• Assist staff to understand their job descriptions, functions, roles & responsibilities
• Advising line managers and staff on handling of disciplinary issues
• Support and coordinate performance cycle by ensuring timely compilation of documentation and reporting.
• Assist the line managers in implementing and introducing employee engagement strategies that will contribute to teamwork and will enable a conducive working environment.
• Always maintain confidentiality.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Be a holder of a Diploma in HR or business-related field
• A Higher National Diploma in HR or CHRP- K
• Bachelors in Human Resources or business-related field will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources.
• Be a member in good standing at IHRM
• Proficient in computer and Human Resources Information Systems
• Confident , organized and with excellent communication
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please email, or deliver your application, detailed CV with copies of relevant certificates to reach us by 21st February 2021 Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.