Jobs at:Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a dynamic, well established Savings and Credit Cooperative Society in the country with membership spread across the world. We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the following position:
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The ICT manager is responsible for managing Information technology ICT systems and policies to achieve Sacco goals. He/She will manage all ICT infrastructure implementation systems security, development and Implementation of ICT strategies, policies, data security and disaster recovery. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are;
• Manage all operations of the ICT Department and ensure timely provision of ICT services to all functions of the Society facilitate
• Implementation and use of ICT in the organization
• In charge of the development and Implementation of the ICT strategies, promote ICT Innovation and enterprise.
• Establish optimal systems, best technology and make requisite recommendations to promote online services, ICT literacy and capacity
• Ensure compliance with ICT regulations and advise management on optimization of ICT resources in the organisation
• Ensure business continuity and effective disaster management and recovery planning
• Establish, develop and maintain secure ICT Infrastructure and systems
• Oversee purchase, installation, configuration and maintenance of application software, operating and communication systems for the organisation
• Managing relationships with partners for the provision of ICT technical support and services
• Supervise the design, development and implementation of critical ICT projects
• Prepare and present ICT Reports to the management
• Analyzing ICT policies, processes, procedures and ensuring compliance
• Supervise & review performance of ICT officers work and other administrative matters in the department
• Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ICT related fields.
• Professional certification in ICT fields (CISM, CISA or similar certification
• A member of an ICT professional body is an added advantage
• A Master’s degree in ICT will be an added advantage
• A Minimum of five (5) years working experience in a similar role.
• Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the required documentation
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should access more information on the job specifications and apply online by filling in the data form from our website on www.mhasibusacco.com/careers
The data form must be filled in full Incomplete farms will be disqualified. In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 6th November 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.