Jobs at:Oshwal Academy
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrated. Everything at Oshwal Academy Mombasa is designed to encourage students to take an active role in their learning. Every day is fresh and inspiring and our efforts are geared towards keeping our students enthralled, hungry and engaged. Simply put we don’t just teach we inspire.
Reference Number: OAM/SNR/ICT/21/01
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced ICT Teacher to teach in the Senior School. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A graduate with a Bachelor of Education degree with specialisation in ICT and a second subject.
• Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• At least five years’ teaching experience in a reputable institution (Senior School).
• Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
• Demonstrable technical and academic knowledge of ICT.
• Good intra and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Innovative and creative individual.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 24th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.