Impact Manager Financial Inclusion (Global)
Jobs at:BoP Innovation Center
Deadline of this Job:
18 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bopinc connects today's low-income consumers with the dignified choices of tomorrow.
Through our work on Financial Inclusion we enable low income consumers and entrepreneurs at the last mile to access and use services that improve their financial capacity, better meets their basic needs, builds resilience and leverages opportunities.
Financial Inclusion is a fast-growing dimension of our work and we are looking for an experienced, visionary and driven individual to grow our portfolio and enhance our impact in the space.
• Provide strategic direction and thought leadership on Bopinc’s Financial Inclusion portfolio across our key sectors of Nutrition & Agriculture, WASH, Renewable energy and Finance;
• Ensure Bopinc remains frontrunning in supporting companies to reach low-income consumers and entrepreneurs at the last mile, especially piggybacking the digital transformation;
• Drive business development and account management to ensure a portfolio of future programs on Financial Inclusion;
• Program management of Financial Inclusion related programs;
• Manage a team of junior and medior staff members that work on Financial Inclusion.
• Bachelor or (preferably) Masters degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field;
• 8+ years experience in Innovation, Marketing, Sales and/or Distribution of (digital) financial solutions for low income consumers and entrepreneurs;
• Experienced in program management in an international environment;
• Ability to work with diverse stakeholders; government, development players, large multinationals, rural small entrepreneurs;
• Ability to lead a team across different geographies and cultures;
• Specific knowledge and experience in the financial sector and/or one or more of the below mentioned areas: cashless payments, micro-credit or loans, insurance, digital marketplaces and value-chain digitization;
• Proven track record in Business development and donor management;
• Ability and willingness to travel to strategic markets in Africa and Asia.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.