Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure revenue from all the sales points are properly and accurately accounted for. Our sales points are Rooms, Bars, Restaurant, Laundry, Members Shop, Petrol Station, Telephone, Sports Activities and rental, Commissions and any other transaction that may generate revenue
What is in it for you?
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Preparation of Daily revenue flash report after verifying all departments reconcile with the day close and all amounts shown as per department reflect the true picture of transactions.
• To ensure the daily flash report is out for distribution
• Carrying out audits for housekeeper reports against front office rooming list/gatekeepers report
• Following up on billing checking on cancellations and variances
• Ensuring the reports are on schedule eg Journal vouchers & flash reports
• To be able to reconcile micros reports with the Property Manager reports on daily basis.
• Follow-up and action debtors and credit card controls
• Do Credit cards reconciliation as part of your duties. Approved template ought to be used.
Your experience and skills include:
• B.Com in Financial Management and CPA(K).
• Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including accpac, opera, Mircros & Sun
• Previous experience of atleast 5 years in a similar role required.
• Previous point of sale system experience required.
• Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.