Income Management Ic
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Income Management Ic
• Monitoring new core and earmarked income and providing income projections for the organization based on the past contributions, pipeline projects, and information from ongoing negotiations with donors.
• Support in preparing materials for bilateral and joint donor consultations.
• Support in the preparation of monthly data on donor relations Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Monitor incoming correspondence and task allocations to the unit and ensure that it is responded to on time and that tasks are delegated to the relevant staff for follow up.
• Preparation of financial reports such as monthly updates to Member States and background documents for internal and external meetings.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this request is to hire an Individual Contractor to work with the Donor Relations and Resource Partnerships Management unit on the general coordination of the office work, ensure correspondence and actions of the unit - including correspondence with the donors is acted upon in a timely manner, timely production of internal and external income reports, and spearhead the income management tasks including income projections.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. Additional training in Actuarial Science, Finance or Social Sciences is an advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years of office experience in finance is required.
• Experience in income, financial management, accounting, data analysis is an added advantage.
• Experience in donor relations related functions is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in use of MS Excel for data manipulation is an added advantage.
• English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.