Information Systems Auditor
Jobs at:Madison Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To develop, implement and manage the Group’s brand and communication strategy to ensure brand equity growth, brand consistency and effective management of marketing activities to generate and convert optimum leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and scoping of annual and ad hoc IS audits in liaison with the Head of Department.
• Conducting IS risk assessments and implementation of mitigation measures.
• Preparing detailed IS Audit planning memoranda, audit programs and procedures for each IS audit assignment.
• Execute IS audit assignments and document well referenced working papers and evidence for each IS audit assignment in accordance with IS audit standards and best practice
• Preparation of high quality audit reports and PowerPoint presentations.
• Perform internal control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Perform audit follow-up and tracking of open audit findings to ensure that audit findings are closed within the agreed timelines.
• Participate in providing quality assurance in technology acquisition, implementation and sign off the IS projects.
• Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies.
• Assist in extraction and analysis of audit data using data analytical tools
• Assisting and training other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques.
• Acquire knowledge (professional development) on the developments related to IT sector’s laws, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and audit standards.
• Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
• A degree from a recognized University preferably in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
• Professional qualifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Wednesday 15th June, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.