Internal Audit Assistant
Jobs at:BIMAS Kenya Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
• Completed CPA part 2 and a business-related degree
• Should be 25 years and above
• At least 2 years’ experience in an internal audit department of a financial institution preferably the Microfinance sector
• Have a minimum of grade B at KCSE
• Should be a person of high integrity, bold and decisive, with good interpersonal skills, a team player.
• Hold a valid certificate of good conduct ( mandatory)
• Proficiency in data analysis tools like Excel and Power BI.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation of compliance with organizational procedures and regulations.
• Keep track of actual expenditure against budget allocations.
• Assist in verifying accuracy of records by carrying out actual stock-taking
• Participate in Audit investigations
• Participate in assessing the efficacy of existing controls, systems processes and procedures by subjecting them to weakness tests.
• Work with senior officers to re-examine and amend as necessary the existing safeguards and standards to make them more full proof
• Assist seniors to compile and submit reports on reconciliation and evaluation aspects of organizational assets.
• Maintain internal audit working paper files.
• File documents in the department.
• Maintain registers used in the department.
• Coordinate dispatches from the department.
• Any other duties as assigned
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to BIMAS Kenya Limited on erecruitment.bimaskenya.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.