Internal Audit Assistant
Jobs at:The Nairobi Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Audit Assistant
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for participating in execution of internal audit activities in line with the approved audit plan.
Roles And Responsibilities
• Prepare audit programs on the planned audits and carry out risk assessment.
• Prepare audit notifications for the intended function where the audit will be carried out.
• Attend entrance meetings in order to share the audit objectives and program with auditees.
• Design audit procedures and execute audits in line with the audit program.
• Perform audit tests and evidence gathering in line with the applicable standards.
• Generate and submit draft audit report to the Internal Audit Manager for review.
• Schedule and attend exit meetings with auditees in order to discuss and agree on audit findings.
• Follow up auditees for their comments, action points and timelines in order to update the final report.
• Submit final audit report to the Internal Audit Manager for review.
• Prepare the executive summary of the final audit.
• Carry out follow ups when due with auditees on action points and prepare reports.
• Undertake periodic spot checks for identified areas to ensure full compliance to applicable controls.
• Carry out continuous audits for high-risk areas in line with the audit plan.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Education Skills And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business related fields from a recognized institution.
• Certified Public Accountant CPA III or ACCA.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter, CV/Resume & Academic certificates) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials, and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 28th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates. The Nairobi Hospital does NOT charge recruitment fees.
Director, Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P. O. Box 30026 – 00100 NAIROBI
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.