Internal Audit Assistant
Jobs at:Vivo Activewear
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to hire an Internal Audit Assistant. Reporting to Internal Auditor the candidate will be responsible for the examination and analysis of business records, accounting systems and records of company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare timely audit reports with recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
The candidate will need to be proactive, detail oriented and self-motivated. This role requires a team player of irreproachable integrity.
The role involves bouncing between detailed tasks, leading audit activities, building reports, and building accountability.
Key responsibilities for this role includes:-
• Financial Management / Risks / Reporting
• Examine specific components of the financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations.
• Assess financial and operations records and procedures, draft reports with best-practices recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
• Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
• Ensure all laid down financial processes are followed at all times and review for regular and timely compliance with financial system controls.
• Draft report of audit results for review by the Internal Auditor.
• Coordinate with external auditors as needed in their review of the control environment and financial statements
• Perform both announced and unannounced audits in the different business segments.
• Inventory & Supply Chain Management
• Perform random cycle counts of stock across all business locations and prepare variance reports and recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
• Finding, reporting and recommending controls to stop fraud and systematic errors.
• Carry out stock reconciliations across the business.
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Effective implementation of the annual Internal Audit plan.
Knowledge & Experience
• CPA II.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
Skills & Competencies
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Financial analysis and reporting skills
• Good financial controls
• Strong leadership skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply by sending your motivation letter and CV with subject “Internal Assistant Audit Position” to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 10th November 2022 close of business.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.