Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
17 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Ref. No. JHIL049
To oversee the Internal Audit function in the Company and to audit the related companies at Management’s request.
• Draw an annual audit plan by beginning of every year and present to the Board Audit Committee for approval.
• Ensure audits are carried out as per audit plan and prepare reports for submission to management
• Liaise with Management to facilitate implementation of audit recommendations.
• Prepare reports for the Board Audit Committee highlighting key weaknesses/risk areas.
• Liaises with Group Internal Auditor for regional audits.
• Provide strong leadership and supervision to all staff in the Department and ensure they are trained and developed to meet new challenges in audit.
• Regularly monitor staff performance and ensure results are achieved as per agreed targets and objectives.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to resolve Conflicts effectively
• High level of independence, honesty, and integrity
• Audit Preparation, Planning and Coordination
• Internal Controls Assurance
• Risk Management
• Conduct Financial and Commercial Investigations
• Accounting operations
• Ability to perform value for money reviews.
• Interact with senior management and act as a change agent.
• Visionary Leadership
• Market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Continuous Innovation
• Ownership & Commitment
• Team Spirit
• Degree In Commerce, Finance, Economics or Statistics or related qualifications from a recognized University
• CPA (K) qualification or equivalent
• Excellent Training in Use of IDEA
• Data Analysis and Forensic Audit Skills
• Excellent Report Writing Skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 17th November 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.