Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:Marie Stopes
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, or any other relevant discipline
• Hold a recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACMA, CGMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIA) (Desirable)
• Registered with a professional body.
• 8 years’ experience of using and implementing audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods.
• Experience of using computerised accounting and auditing record keeping systems.
• Experience of establishing and retaining effective working relationships with staff and ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present high quality, high value added concise oral and written reports in English
• Ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit, particularly legislation changes and developments as they affect charities, and new auditing techniques and practises.
• Experience of utilizing computer aided audit techniques
• Experience of auditing compliance with complex & high impact donor Agreements
• Experience of influencing colleagues at all levels of a major international organisation
• A skilled negotiator
• A clear attention to detail
• Self-sufficient and able to set and meet own work plan timetables
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 27th January 2023. The subject of the email should read Internal Audit Manager. Do not attach certificates and testimonials
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.