Internal Audit Officer
Jobs at:SMEP Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participate and contribute in the risk assessment process in the Bank
2. Prepare and implement audit plans for specific audit assignments
3. Prepare Audit reports
4. Carry out fraud Investigations and instituting recovery measures for confirmed frauds
5. Carry out the identified continuous monitoring reviews and report on the results at the agreed intervals.
6. Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with the policies, plans, procedures, statutory requirements and regulations
7. Reviewing the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verify the existence of such assets
8. Reviewing the Banks’ operations and activities to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations are being carried out as planned and as per the Banks’ Policies and Procedures
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. A minimum of C+ (plus) in KCSE
2. An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in Business related courses - preferably in Commerce, Accountancy, Finance, or Business Administration from a recognized university.
3. Professional qualification in CPA; at least a CPA III
4. CPA III with at least three years relevant work experience in auditing Banking and IT environments
5. Applicants with CISA certification, experience in auditing banking and IT environments have a definite advantage
6. Proven ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
7. Good report writing and presentation skills
8. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
9. Proficient in Computers and a working knowledge of T24 Banking system will be an added advantage
10. Must be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
11. Between 25 to 40 years of age
12. Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the Job Application Form and send their filled applications to email@example.com . The deadline for applications is Friday 24th February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.