Internal Audit Officer
Jobs at:Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SASRA 6 (1 Position)
Vacancy Number: 05/2022
Assisting the Manager Internal Audit to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of internal controls and advisory with regard to Risk Management, strength of internal Control and Governance processes
• Undertaking audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports.
• Carrying out institutional risk evaluation, and efficiency audit; conducting financial and systems audit.
• Participating in developing and updating internal audit manual.
• Stocktaking and carrying out risk assessment, corruption risk assessment and anti-corruption awareness activities.
• Carrying out audit inspections of Authority’s records,
• Carrying out audit checks and identifying any accounting errors.
• Collecting data on periodical financial returns, estimates and expenditure.
• Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transactions; and
• Auditing of systems and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: - Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Passed Part III of Professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, CISA, CRISC or ACMA from a recognized institution.
• Be a registered member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) (Kenya Chapter) or any other a relevant professional body and a member of good standing.
• Certificate in computer applications and demonstrate proficiency in computer use and applications;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
SASRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender equality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If your profile matches the requirements of these positions, please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, experience, present position and salary if any, email address and mobile telephone number with copies of certificates and testimonials and Identity Card to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd May,2022. Indicate the Job Title as the subject of the email. Application to be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer
Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
P.O Box 25089-00100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.