Internal Auditor – Technical
Jobs at:Communications Authority of Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 23 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Under the supervision of the Principal Internal Auditor, Projects, the Internal Auditor-Technical is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activity aimed at adding value and improving the operations of the Authority.
• Participate in comprehensive planning and risk assessment relating to telecommunications Equipment’s, Installations, standards and inspections of projects to ascertain the audit scope.
• Review quality of service monitoring and enforcement, inspections reports, procedures and report on the internal controls employed.
• Review systems, procedures and processes established in Frequency Spectrum planning, monitoring and inspections for efficiency.
• Evaluation of risk management activities and mitigation action plan for technical processes for assurance reporting.
• Review the performance of Postal courier inspections reports to ensure compliance with the licence terms and conditions, guidelines and the Act for assurance reporting.
• Review and evaluate the Broadcast content monitoring and inspections reports for Management action.
• Participate in projects related investigations, inspections, and other compliance monitoring activities for assurance to the Audit Committee.
• Follow-up on the status of implementation of audit recommendations and the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
• Have Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/ Telecommunications Engineering or any other relevant field.
• Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Authority offers a competitive package in line with its Human Resource Policies and Procedures and Public Service Guidelines.
Director level appointments shall be for a five (5) year contract term renewable subject to satisfactory
performance while the position of Deputy Director Human Resource Management shall be for three (3) years. The rest of the positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
The full details of the advertisement can be accessed on https://www.ca.go.ke/about-us/work-with us/careers/
Documents to be submitted by the applicants
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents: -
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• Certificate of Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
• Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
• Dully filled and stamped Self-Declaration/Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
• A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
• The Self-Declaration form from the EACC should indicate the respective position that is being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Submission of Applications
The application letter indicating the specific position and reference number should be addressed to:
The Director General
Communications Authority of Kenya
P.O. Box 14448
Applicants are invited to submit applications via email address: email@example.com by Friday, 23rd June, 2023 at 5.00 p.m. East Africa Time.
The Authority is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified Kenyans including Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.