Internal Auditor II
Jobs at:KUSCCO Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Reference No. IA/BS/01/2023
• Review the credibility and integrity of financial statements.
• Analyze the investments of the Society to ensure that the investments policy was followed, the investments are safe, made within the prudential standards and are made for the good of the Society.
• Review the economic efficiency and effectiveness in the utilization of the Society resources so that its objectives are achieved.
• Review the adequacy, design and effectives of the internal control systems. This includes monitoring of such controls, detect any weakness and provide recommendation for improvement.
• Undertake regular transactions and systems review to confirm that internal control systems are in place and are working.
• Act as a link between the external auditor and the supervisory committee of the SACCO
• Submit, at least annually, to senior management and the [board/supervisory committee] a risk-based internal audit plan for review and approval.
• Bachelor of Commerce or any other business related degree form a recognized university.
• Certified Public Accountant (K) or its equivalent.
Skills and Attributes:
• Conceptual thinker, ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions
• Attention to Detail
• Strong analytical skill
• Excellent written/verbal communication
• Interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills, proactive and self-drive for results.
• 3 years working experience in a busy accounting/auditing environment and preferably within the cooperative movement.
• Membership to a relevant professional body in good standing.
• Be competent in use of IT as a working tool.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Follow the two (2) step process below:
Fill in the data form in the link
Then send a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com and state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.