Internal Auditor - Petroleum & Energy
Jobs at:Talent Management
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 23 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The purpose of the role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management and internal control processes are designed and implemented. This is accomplished through the performance of the full audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with applicable directives and regulations.
• The position exists to safeguard the group assets/resources against loss, damage, and misappropriation. Internal Audit undertakes both regular and ad-hoc reviews of risk management, controls, and procedures, the results of which are reported to the Audit and Risk Committee.
• Carrying out a risk assessment for the Group and maintaining an updated risk register.
• Assist in the preparation of the audit coverage plan, based on the risk profile of each business segment in the Group.
• Determine the internal audit scope and develop & implementing risk-based internal audit programs.
• Obtain a detailed understanding of the Group’s internal control environment through a review of business processes (financial, operational, and management information), to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• To identify areas of weaknesses and provide recommendations to strengthen the internal controls.
• Designing audit tests that increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
• Carrying out audit investigations and ad-hoc assignments.
• Preparation of draft reports; discussion with the auditees; and after that, preparation of final reports incorporating findings, risks, and recommendations for further action by the management.
• Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation of the corrective measures to mitigate identified risks.
• Coordination with the Company’s external auditors.
• Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
• First degree in a business field or related course.
• Professional qualified accountant in CPA/ACCA.
• A good understanding of IT (Oracle-based system).
• Ability to interact at all levels of management in the organization.
• Keen on detail without losing the big picture.
• Good analytical, judgment, and presentation skills.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Confidentiality and high integrity.
• car allowance.
• Communication Allowance.
• Group life and group personal accidents.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.