Jobs at:Kasarani Technical and Vocational College
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be in charge of the internal audit and work with the external auditors.
• Participating in audit checks, verification of payments to enhance validity and accuracy and compliance with applicable standands and regulations;
• Ensuring that accounting procedures for the college are adhered to and make best –practices recommendations to the management.
• Undertaking specific audit assignments and prepare detailed audit observations and reports;
• Carrying out a review of accounting, financial and budgetary
• Setting up and evaluate the internal controls and make recommendation to the BOG audit committee and
• Any other related duties assigned by the Board/Principal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST
• A bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounts, Internal Audit or any other related field from a recognized Institution.
• Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) and Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Institute of Certified Internal Auditors (CIA)
• At least THREE (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
• Proficiency in computer accounting packages
• Knowledge of financial reporting guidelines in the public sector
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
• A Masters Degree in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounts, Internal Audit or related field from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates in the interviews will be required to present and satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing original copies of the following documents as an employment condition:
a) A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
b) A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
c) A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
d) Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Applications should be received ONLINE on or before close of business Tuesday 26th April 2022 (Latest 5 pm East African Time) and MUST clearly state the POSITION applied for as the subject via email to:
Kasarani technical and vocational college
Kasarani technical and vocational college is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.