Jobs at:Kenya Animal Genetic Resources Centre
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: -
• Preparing audit test procedures, notifications and request for information memos;
• Conducting preliminary reviews of the areas to be audited;
• Carrying out audit tests on internal controls in all processes;
• Ensuring that the audit working and paper files are complete and well referenced;
• Preparing draft audit reports;
• Drafting risk-based audit plans, programmes and schedules.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: -
• Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Possess Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Part II, CPA III will be an added advantage;
• Be proficient in computer applications; and
• Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.