Jobs at:Koko Networks
Deadline of this Job:
21 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the first Internal Auditor at KOKO Kenya, you will be the lead of the department, responsible for building the function and establishing best practices for all Internal Audit items in Kenya across all core lines of business. This comes during a period of significant growth for the company’s operations. the ideal candidate should be a highly experienced and diligent auditor that is highly curious about business operations and able to review them independently through strong communications and good observational awareness.
What you will do
• You will oversee the preparation and execution of the audit projects to investigate areas of the business, as requested by and directed by the Audit Committee and Senior Management.
• Each project will involve 1-3 weeks of discovery, providing an accurate pulse check for that area of the business.
• Each project will culminate in an audit report for the Audit Committee that will also be used operationally.
• You will conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• You will deliver information that is focused on identifying and reducing risks as well as celebrating best practices, and identifying changes that will bring value to the business.
• Areas of focus will be diverse across all aspects of the business, Operations, Sales, Finance among others.
• In-depth understanding of business and processes to identify key process risks and related internal controls.
• Promote knowledge management and shared learning to inform continuous improvement of internal controls.
What you will bring
• Hands-on experience as an internal or external auditor, preferably at a major audit firm in Kenya.
• BSc/BA level education in any subject
• Holds a professional certificate (ACCA/CPA/CFA)
• 5-8 years of proven work experience in audit-related positions.
• Strong overall business acumen, along with the ability to align governance, risk and control needs with the realities of the work environment.
• Proficient with respect to trends in Internal Auditing.
• Ability to work independently in the planning, management and implementation of projects.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software's and database knowledge.
• Flawless written and spoken English, plus Kiswahili.
• Legal right to work in Kenya.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Go to Koko Networks on jobs.lever.co to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.