Jobs at:Nakuru County Government
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lachlan is an exclusive marketing and distribution agent that exists to give farmers the support they need to increase their crop yields and improve their profitability.
• Schedule audit fieldwork as per the audit agenda by conducting meetings with auditees, assessing records, and reports, understanding operating practices and documentation
• Analyze and evaluate audit-related documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc., identify ambiguities and conduct investigations accordingly
• Support in drafting the audit reports reflecting the results of the audit assignments
• Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings, assist in preparing and presenting reports that reflect mission results and handle relevant documentation.
• Assist in setting an annual audit agenda for the local operations.
• Support in developing the internal audit scope for each internal audit assignment
• Assist in establishing a customized audit methodology/approach specifically in developing, updating, and customizing audit programs, and business process understanding questionnaires for ensuring quality audit work.
• 2 to 3 years experience in a related field
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA or CIA designation is a plus.
• Sound knowledge of accounting, local tax laws, and business environments
• Preferred background in public accounting (external audit), internal audit, and/or industry experience with good knowledge of accounting, finance, and internal controls
• Experience in agri-business firms is a plus
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.