Jobs at:Lipa Later
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
• Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with the relevant regulations in place.
• Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
• Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability through forecasting
• Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal resources and make recommendations for improvement
• Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
• Conduct testing and analysis of specified areas using samples and other data to prove evidence of / absence of risk by comparing to company policies and procedures, best business practices and industry benchmarks
• Liaise with the external auditors as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage
• Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the management in case fraudulent activity is suspected.
• Follow up on the implementation of external audit recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sun, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAGE, Pastel, QuickBooks etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting and a professional course (CPAK)
• Two (2) years’ experience in auditing or business analysis or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft excel -ability to analyze data (creating pivot table, V-lookups a plus)
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Possess excellent analytical ability and business judgment
• An understanding of internal control concepts and have experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “INTERNAL AUDITOR ” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.