Jobs at:MUA Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the position of Internal Audit Co-ordinator in the Audit Department. The position will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in safeguarding the Company’s business and financial interests.
• Conduct internal audits as per the audit plan to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
• Ensure every audit exercise is well planned in liaison with management to ensure it runs smoothly on time and that its objectives are met.
• Conduct the audit field work within the agreed timelines and ensure proper communication if a change is necessitated.
• Ensure proper documentation of processes and walkthroughs to ensure that there is proper understanding of the area to be audited.
• Conduct thorough review of documents and files
• Ensure an audit trail is maintained so that a third party can be able to understand the audit process from the planning to the audit opinion.
• Discuss and agree on the audit findings with line managers ensuring a ‘no surprises audit’ through continuous engagement.
• Analyse the issues identified during audits so as to point out the risks they pose on the company.
• Assist to provide top management and the Board Audit Committee with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the internal controls.
Timely preparation of management and/or regulator reports based on verified findings
Applicant should have:
• Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounting) or other related field
• CPA (K) /ACCA /ACII/CISA or other related field
• Over 3 years’ experience in internal/external audit
• Experience in IT audit is a must
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting your qualification, experience and career aspirations that match the requirement for this position.
• Application should be sent latest 23rd August 2022 clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the Subject to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.