Jobs at:Nafasi DT SACCO Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Internal Audit will serve as an Independent and objective oversight function to provide assurance to designed to add value and improve Sacco operations.
This role requires significant communication, negotiation, influencing, process and controls skills to assist the SACCO in understanding and managing risk. It requires significant experience of internal audit practices. It will also be required to test compliance to SACCO’s key controls.
The role will involve interfacing with relevant audit stakeholders, scoping of audit work, testing of systems and processes and providing timely reporting on the results of the audit to management.
The role holder will be proactive and help to embed a strong culture of compliance to ensure excellence in systems and processes. The role will also support other audits/ audit initiatives as determined by the corporate internal audit plan.
The position will report administratively to the CEO and functionally to the internal audit committee.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
• Degree in Accounting, or Finance
• A qualified internal auditor (CIA), systems auditor or a qualified accountant
• (CPAK or ACCA)
• Good understanding of risk management and internal control procedures and how these should be applied within core business processes
• Internal auditing experience (5 to 7 years) in audit scope development, design of audit testing and audit reporting; or 5 years external audit experience
• Strong record of working autonomously and delivering results
• An understanding of corporate governance, IT security and relevant legislation
• Advanced data analytics skills and good at working with data visualization
• Excellent with MS Office and good at report writing
• Consultancy firm experience or experience within the Financial sector will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format and must clearly state the job title. All applications must be received by 6th January 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.