Jobs at:Njoro Canning Factory Kenya Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
• Reviewing internal controls and accounting procedures to ensure that they are operating effectively
• Training staff on the importance of ethics and compliance with laws and regulations
• Reviewing financial statements, research financial trends, and prepare forecasts for possible upcoming scenarios
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of risk management programs within an organization to ensure that risks are identified and managed appropriately,
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Conducting special audits and investigations into suspected misconduct by employees, board members or reported risks.
• Conducting forensic audits of complex transactions or entities, often in conjunction with other auditors from other disciplines such as accounting or law firms
• Conducting audits of internal controls within an organization to ensure that controls are functioning correctly and efficiently
• Reviewing financial records for accuracy and ensuring that transactions are correctly recorded
• Conducting audits covering operational and financial transactions to ensure that they are accurately recorded and processed by an organization’s accounting system
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees
Internal Auditor Requirements :
• CA, CPA, ACCA - having experience in Internal Auditing of Manufacturing Companies.
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
• Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• A high degree of computer literacy; experience with ERP financial systems
• The internal auditor shall be reporting directly to the directors.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.