Jobs at:PCEA Chogoria Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities.
• Preparation of annual Audit plans for hospital activities
• Preparation of periodic Internal Audit reports
• Reviewing of Internal controls and making recommendations to the Director for Board approval
• Follow up of external Auditors recommendations
• Providing support and guidelines to management on how to handle new opportunities
• Perform independent audits within the Hospital concentrating on high risk areas.
• Assess the systems laid down to ensure that they are compliant with statutory regulations
• Identify problems and recommend remedial actions and best practices
• Issuing reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business
• Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions
• Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance
• Carry out impromptu physical cash verifications
• Conducting regular physical stock verifications
• Conducting any other audit assignments as directed by Management
Minimum Qualifications and Skills.
• Minimum Business related degree preferably B.Com , Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• CPA (K) and a member of professional body
• Sound commercial knowledge of Hospital operations and processes
• Experience in preparing audit reports an added advantage
• Good computer and communication skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Due to the volumes of applications, only soft copy applications will be accepted. Hard copy applications will not be accepted
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving CV’s or for interviewing.
• All communications will be through the official line and email
• PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
• Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 10th June 2022.
PCEA Chogoria Hospital
P.O. Box 35 – 60401
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.