Jobs at:PCEA Kikuyu Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• University degree in Finance, Accounting,Business Administration or related field.
• CPA (K), ACCA, or other relevant professional qualifications; CISAand/or CFA will be an added advantage.
• Must be a member of a professional body like ICPAK.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Internal andICT Audit. Experience in a hospital set up will be an added advantage.
• Experience in executing audit programs anddocumentation.
• Excellent verbal & written communication andreport-writing skills.
• Experience in critical thinking and financialanalysis
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively andefficiently under tight deadlines
• Must have high standards of integrity andethical practice.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepares internal audit plans and follows up on theirimplementation.
• Collaborates with departmental, unit and sectional headswhen conduction regular and special audits.
• Communicates audit results through reporting withpractical recommendations and provide guidelines on their implementation.
• Conducts system (ICT) audit and makes recommendations forimprovement.
• Participates in the preparation of business and strategicplans for the hospital.
• Designs and implements audit programs.
• Conducts risk-based audits and make recommendations tothe board and management.
• Discusses with the auditees on the audit findings.
• Follows up with heads of departments, units, and sectionsto ensure implementation of audit recommendations
• Works closely with external auditors.
• Conducts special audits and ad hoc audit exercises asdirected by the Board and Management.
• Performs any other responsibility that may be assignedfrom time to time.
Application deadline will be on 6th October, 2022.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.