Jobs at:Stellar Human Resource Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plan and conduct audits to ensure compliance with company policies and SOPs.
• Participate in the development and implementation of internal audit policies and procedures in compliance with Internal Auditing Standards and in accordance with local and international best practices.
• Review monthly sales reports ensuring accurate recording in the ERP system.
• Observe and ensure that proper periodical inventory counts are executed across all warehouses and reconciliations are done between system records and physical count values.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Conduct ad hoc audits and investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Prepare reports on areas audited ensuring complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to management.
• Any other tasks as requested by line manager and/or senior management.
• CPA finalist.
• Membership registration with ICPAK or any other relevant professional body
• At least 2 years experience in audit preferably manufacturing industry.
• Sound knowledge in Case ware system.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
• Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors.
• Ability to identify key audit risks and accounting issues and develop audit strategies and procedures to tackles these issues
• Excellent Leadership, planning and organization skills
• Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
• Excellent presentation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Stellar Human Resource Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.