Jobs at:Superior Homes
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Internal auditor will serve as a member of the management team. Performs advanced level professional internal audit work as a key component of the corporate governance structure. The work will involve directing a comprehensive audit program including performance, financial, and compliance audit projects. Maintains organizational and professional ethical standards and works independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment. Review and advice on the Company’s risk management.
• Review of our Procurement processes and make recommendation on how to improve the same
• Assist in the investigations and examination of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify the CEO and the Finance and Audit Committee of the results.
• Ensure control improvements are identified and corrective action recommended to the management based on an acceptable and practicable time frame.
• Ensure management is made aware of such improvements through the reporting process.
• Identifying any kind of malpractices in the organization and reporting on the same
• Represents internal audit at management and board meetings and with external organizations.
• Performs related work as assigned by CEO and the audit committee of the board of directors.
• Ensure through tracking that management implements the agreed control improvements on a timely basis, performing such follow-up work as Internal Audit deems necessary to ensure the improvements are adequate, effective and timely.
• Ensure appropriate and adequate controls are introduced into new areas of activity through major system, development work and other major process changes.
• Ensure that the Company complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
• Diploma in auditing will be an added advantage
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office,
• Knowledge in accounting software and databases will be an added advantage
• Certifications as CIA, CPA and CISA will be an added advantage
• Four years of full-time experience in auditing
• Internal auditing experience in construction Industry will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.