Jobs at:Water Services Regulatory Board
Deadline of this Job:
13 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• An Officer at this level will work under the supervision of Senior Internal Auditor.
Duties and responsibilities entail assisting in:
• Carrying out routine Audits tests as per audit programs;
• Drafting audit reports on assignment for review with supervisor;
• Verifications of payment documents as per approved procedures;
• Checking the maintenance of accurate accounting records;
• Conducting special audit assignments as assigned;
• Undertaking follow-up audits to determine whether agreed recommendations on the past reviews are being undertaken by the process owner; and
• Participating in preparation of annual audit plans
• Drafting audit programs and checklist
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce /Accounting; Commerce (Finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option); Information Systems; Civil or Water Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Two years working experience or entry level for Wasreb grade 6 for degree holders.
• Meets the Provisions of chapter six of the constitution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of the National Identity Card, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates and should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board,
P.O. Box 41621- 00100,
So as to be received not later than 23.59 hours on Monday 13th February,2023. Due to the threat caused by COVID –19, the applications should be submitted only through electronic means. They should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with only
‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.