Jobs at:LinePlast Group
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting To Group Finance Manager
• Track and monitor stock movements for all stores in SAP
• Maintaining and reconcile the inventory ledger in SAP
• Organize monthly and random physical stock counts
• Post inventories for both raw material and finished goods in SAP
• In charge of all inventory adjustments in SAP
• Any other job as may be assigned time to time
• Must be proficient with SAP business one, inventory and production modules.
• Mus have experience in manufacturing sector (FMCG)
• Experience in inventory controls
• CPA Part two and above. Or
• Bachelor degree in Accounts, finance or economics.
• Age below 35 years
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Email your CV to Hr@plastpackaging.co.ke
NOTE: Kindly do not apply if you are overqualified, or you don’t meet above qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Package is Gross ksh. 50,000
Apply on or before 30th October 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.