Investment Advisor - I&M Capital Ltd - Wealth Management Services
Jobs at:I&M Bank
Deadline of this Job:
02 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Job holder will assist the Manager of Wealth Management to enhance business growth, drive initiatives that increase client value and income for the unit.
Origination of advisory transactions.
• Assist in the evaluation and processing of new investments for clients.
• Liaising with the Manager Wealth Management and the team to ensure successful execution of client transactions.
• Assist in the preparation of investment strategies, annual plans and policies.
• Support in the communication of the wealth management philosophies, vision, process and delivery to team members, clients and prospective clients.
• Increase the visibility of the investment process both internally to investment partners and externally to clients, prospects and centre of influence.
• Develop, recommend and execute the investment objectives, risk tolerance and strategies for the client portfolio.
• Oversee settlement and portfolio reporting.
• Develop the Investment Policy Statement for clients and prospects.
• Prepare commentaries to be distributed to clients.
• Conduct and prepare due diligence reports for off-shore funds and managers for distribution internally and externally.
• Coordinating teams of professionals including accountants and lawyers as necessary for target transactions.
• Liaise with strategic partners in the execution of client transactions.
• Oversee the development and training of the team and manage time constraints and deadlines while ensuring a high level of quality on all transactions.
• Assist in any other administrative related assignments within the Company.
• Perform other job – related duties or special projects as assigned.
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Finance or Business or related field
• Achievement of all CMA qualification requirements including the CISI exam requirements.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Wealth Management and or Investment Banking.
• Demonstrated experience in wealth management theory, associated investment strategies and instruments and characteristics of various marketplaces.
• Ability to prepare client and new business presentation material, including strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid research skills.
• Ability to find and contact potential clients, with ability to build (or utilize existing) extensive network of potential clients and referral sources.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority.
• Initiative - must be a self-starter, able to work independently with drive and motivation.
• Prior experience in investment banking / wealth management and/or knowledge of the process and client expectations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.