Jobs at:APA Life Assurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Primary Responsibilities
• Keeping up to date with macro-economic trends, market developments as well as monitoring corporate actions of listed companies.
• Forecasts near term and long-term macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, inflation and interest rates as well as industry and company specific financial projections with clearly identifiable performance drivers.
• Conducting market research across industries and gather market intelligence to enhance management of client funds.
• Review and analyse earnings release materials, financials, and other pertinent information. Participate in sell-side analysts meetings and Company management visits.
• Building a detailed and appropriate model, valuation and investment case for equity and debt asset class which is revised on a regular basis.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge and insight into key drivers of assigned companies and industries under review.
• Articulate how changes to key model drivers affect valuation as well as indicate assumptions priced into each.
• Analyses the position of listed and unlisted companies within the investment universe.
• Analyzing credit risk of listed or unlisted Fixed Income instruments.
• Give positions on investment of listed equities, unlisted equities, offshore, private equity, alternative assets and fixed income instruments to the Investment Committee.
• Develop and make asset allocation recommendations through the Research model portfolio.
• Undergraduate Degree in Finance and/Investment Analysis/Economics
Job skills and requirements
• Investment Performance
• Investment Analysis
• Problem analysis / solving skills
• At least 2 year relevant work experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.