Jobs at:Adanian Labs
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We're looking to add an investment analyst who will report directly to our CIO. The investment analyst position is completely remote and offers competitive compensation. As a young company, we also offer the opportunity to gain a leading role and help build our growing firm from an early stage.
What You’ll Do
• Assist in financial due diligence of for house companies geared towards investment readiness.
• Monitor financial press closely and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new players.
• Compile advisory reports, create finance tools and intervention plans for start-ups.
• Develop financial models for in house companies.
• Any other duties assigned.
About the Role
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance.
• Entrepreneurial individual ready to take complete ownership of our finance function.
• Advanced analytical and numerical skills.
• Strong Excel Skills.
• Significant experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
• Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.