Jobs at:International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Accountabilities :
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and review financial models and ensure consistency with financing agreements and relevant project documents.
• Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
• Conduct industry and market research.
• Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements and other information submitted by clients.
• Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
• Work closely with IFC environment and social, insurance, technical, legal and treasury staff and external advisors to evaluate and process investment projects.
• Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities.
• Participate in investment negotiations, and in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies including quarterly reporting, compliance and tracking of development outcomes.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, specialization in finance preferred.
• Experience at a top tier financial institution (minimum 2+ years) with a proven track record, including experience creating financial models.
• Experience in Infrastructure Project Financing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to International Finance Corporation (IFC) on worldbankgroup.csod.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.