Jobs at:Summit Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support officers and managers on individual investment activities, including sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, credit memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., assessing social impact and leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
• Conduct research in support of analyzing investment opportunities and assessing business risks.
• Ensure region’s compliance, both reporting and financial, making sure the reporting reminders & invoices are sent to portfolio companies.
• Input financial & social metrics on a quarterly basis & ensures that portfolio company records are properly reflected.
• Support the closing process of each approved credit transaction.
• Support officers and managers on pipeline or portfolio management activities, including tracking, managing & reporting on deal pipeline & decision points and/or tracking portfolio client repayment rates, aggregate portfolio concentrations, client workout list, etc.
• Develops external & internal reports/documents such as presentations, etc.
• Perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objective.
• Related bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related job experience.
• Demonstrated ability of supporting investment activities, including (1) sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, (2) drafting related memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., (3) assessing social impact and (4) leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
• Demonstrated support or ability in research, client supervision/compliance, and capacity building interventions.
• Demonstrated initiative, organization, & project management skills.
• Ability to interact with clients & partners, & manage relationships.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills (identifying critical business issues & developing creative, practical solutions).
• Good financial analysis and modeling skills.
• Experience working in banking or microfinance institutions considered a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excels and other similar applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to undertake domestic travel.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.