Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Lead a team of 10 Investment Analysts.
• Conduct market research and build business cases to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or organizational transformation.
• Leverage innovative thinking, structured macro analyses and adaptive problem-solving skills to inform planning and data-driven advisory provided to clients in the public and 3rd sector with the objective of aiding future investment decisions of national and regional impact.
• Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations. This should be using applicable methodologies of investment appraisal, valuation and portfolio management.
• Perform reviews of spreadsheets, data computing platforms and reports to ensure accuracy, consistency and clear communication of results.
• Provide on the job training to junior analysts as well as participate in the delivery of other technical trainings within the firm.
• Present findings and reports to clients and manage client and investor relationships
• Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of data with ability to identify and infer key highlights about historic or current performance to establish the indicative future performance of a sector/business.
• Term Sheet development and negotiation of the same Development of plans to support the progression of companies through the deal pipeline. This involves the creation and oversight of investment readiness activities such as review of training materials, provision of strategic advice and interaction of digital assessment and management platforms.
• Managing the fundraising process, i.e. from deal sourcing activities to grow the deal pipeline, matching of existing pipeline to investors and managing investor engagements through to deal closing
• Perform process mapping field visits to each of the selected enterprises.
• Monitor and analyse data collected from enterprises.
• Develop and review complex excel based financial models and use them to create and implement new modelling and forecasting strategies.
• Adaptively write reports communicating key insights, performance, and other key trends for a variety of clients/audiences.
• Support business owners during strategic discussions and recommendations for process improvements with the objective of improving business profitability.
• Organise and facilitate coaching meetings, to show detailed outcomes, and strategies to be recommended.
• Document reports that demonstrate progress and key performance milestones related to the coaching of all the enterprises, improvement in business management, reporting of expected results, and the number of beneficiaries reached.
• Project management support on current investment and business advisory projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics Commerce and Mathematical Sciences. Masters an added advantage.
• At-least 4 years’ experience in a relevant Field
• Relevant working experience in providing investment or consulting services to businesses.
• Openness to learning the automation process of data analysis and related development of back-end technology for the same
• Strong report writing skills that are adaptable for a variety of audiences. Evidence of these skills are an added advantage.
• Interest in data analytics, business strategy, and investment research.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and/or SQL.
• Strong, pro-active communication skills.
• Displays a high level of energy and personal commitment to teamwork.
• Able to take on tasks outside of academic specialties.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills.
• Passionate about solving problems, creating impact, and thinking innovatively and creatively to deliver value in their work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.