Investment Officer Africa & Middle East
Jobs at:Triple Jump BV
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As a Investment Officer you are responsible for the identification, appraisal, processing and supervision of (subordinated) debt investments in MFIs in the Africa and Middle East (AME) region. You will execute the full investment cycle, from origination to monitoring of the investment. You have an extensive regional network of partners and other people/institutions relevant to the fulfillment of your position. The position requires frequent travel to countries within the region. You will be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The position is initially for 1 year.
• This position requires a strong investment background, acquired by working (at least three years) in a fund manager, MFI or other financial institutions in the AME region.
• You are experienced with analysing financial statements and dealing with legal and organisational issues as part of the due diligence process.
• You have demonstrated interest and experience in development and/or emerging markets.
• You have demonstrable communication and negotiation skills and are able to disseminate knowledge and mediate between different views.
• You feel comfortable working in a team while independently developing new and managing existing relationships.
• Good negotiator with strong analytical skills.
• Team player with excellent communication and writing skills.
• Fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
• Knowledge of French, Arabic, Portuguese or local languages is considered a plus.
• Existing working permit considered a plus.
• Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from racialized communities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Triple Jump offers you
• The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organization in the impact investing sector.
• Competitive salary for the impact investing sector, including pension and health allowances and a variable incentive arrangement.
• Flexible working hours, good work-life balance.
• A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.