Investment and Development Board – Chairperson
Jobs at:Volt Management Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Chair meetings of the Board.
• Guide the Board in its cardinal responsibility of mobilization of investment opportunities as per the existing laws and regulations related to investments and development.
• Prepare regular reports for submissions to the County Assembly on the execution of the functions of the Board.
• Advise the County Executive Committee on all matters related to investment.
• To undertake any other relevant role as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements For Appointment
• Be a Kenyan Citizen.
• Holds a degree from a University recognized in Kenya in the field of business administration or financial management.
• A ten-year relevant experience and a senior management level.
• Have a distinguished career in the field of Finance, Economics, Industry, Development, Public Administration, and other relevant disciplines.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.