Deadline of this Job:
29 March 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job description shall entail:
• Ensuring customer information is regularly updated.
• Capturing sales orders from customers and engaging in cross-selling and upselling of products.
• Conducting customer billing i.e. creating and sending invoices and statements to customers.
• Liasing with the credit controller on follow up of outstanding debt.
• Analyze commercial data in order to support commercial team strategic decisions.
• Handling general queries from customers
• Business acumen with a good appreciation of commercial transaction
• Language skills: Swahili and English
• Great customer service skills
• Strong communicator, able to inspire customers.
• Computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft office excel and experience working with ERP software.
• Interest in bakery, patisserie and chocolate products/industry
• Interdependent team player: respect others, helpful and open minded
• Proven planning and organization skills with good attention to detail
• Ability to find solutions to complex problems.
• Having a diploma/degree in a business-related course is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.