Junior Accountant (Agri) – Kajiado
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and Search
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 19 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
• Coordination and preparation of monthly payroll.
• Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Payments to suppliers and Chasing receivables.
• Regular cash report updates.
• Data entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
• Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
• Fixed Asset register maintenance.
• Ensuring that company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance.
• Willing to relocate to Kajiado.
• Must have completed at least CPA I
• Must have over 3 years working as an accountant in the Agri Sector.
• Must be QuickBooks proficient.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.