Jobs at:Aquila East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support bookkeeping, data entry and budgeting procedures for the company in coordination with Accountant
• Ensure company monthly bills are paid on time
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Summarize current financial status; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Timely facilitation of all running Projects
• Support the Accounts department on stock management and reconciliation
• Preparation of LPO, LSO, Journals, Requisition forms, Payment vouchers and Commitment register
• Controlling petty cash within the organization
• Assist in developing accounts receivable management policies.
• Enhancing cash management policies by analyzing cashbooks to ensure good accountability
• Bachelors’ Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other Business Related Course from a reputable institution
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Section 2 (Minimum).
• 1-2 years working experience in a Finance/Accounts field.
• Good communication skills both written and spoken.
• Strong work ethics and integrity.
• A team player who takes initiatives.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.