Jobs at:Ital Global
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Client:
Our client is in Manufacturing Sector seeking a Junior Accountant responsible for the accounting functions.
The role is accountable for timely and accurate bank reconciliation, creation of invoices, generation of payments, monthly close entries and reconciliations. The Junior Accountant steers the business and related activities towards its primary objectives of profit and a return on capital.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of accounting and administrative operations.
• Plan, coordinated and control the daily operation of the cost centers.
• Direct and manage the financial performance.
• Receipt, inspection and verification of delivered goods.
• Stock management
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly cost center performance reports
• Receive, record and account for receipt payments to company made by cash, EFTs or cheques, mpesa
• Collect and account for cash from the various collection points
• Maintain and reconcile the payment collections and banking on a daily basis
• Follow up debt collection as per allocated accounts
• Generate customer invoices and supporting documentation
• Settle all third party transactions per contractual terms
• Assists in developing solutions to financial and operational processes for inventory functions, policies and procedures
• Carries out ad hoc reports/assignments as needed
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external counterparties
• Carry out any other duties assigned in the firm’s related activities.
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Related Course and CPA Part II or its equivalent
• MUST have at least 3 years’ experience.
• Certificate of Good Conduct
• Advanced experience using SAP, MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Reporting and presentation skills;
• Team player
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Should be highly motivated with a Positive attitude.
• Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
• Great at Multitasking
• Decision Making Skills
• Time management
• Work under minimum supervision and able to work under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs and cover letters quoting the job title (JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT- MANUFACTURING) as subject to reach us not later than 28th October 2022 to email@example.com . Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. . Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.