Junior Finance Officer
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that finance and general filing systems (both hard copy and electronic) are kept up to date and maintained in an orderly manner.
• Manage daily invoicing to clients, resolve any billing queries with clients and record payments on QuickBooks.
• Daily reconciliation of petty cash and bank payments.
• Enter transactions into the accounting system as required.
• Provide support as required during the monthly bank reconciliations.
• Conduct bank and other finance-related errands as assigned.
• Any other finance and admin-related role assigned from time to time.
• Have a degree in Finance / Accounting related field.
• CPA qualification is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in the finance field is an added advantage.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Quick books.
• Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Be organized and be an expert in time management.
Good to have
• Flexibility-Ability to work evening shifts and weekends
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.