Key Account Executive - B2B & Corporates
Jobs at:Frank Management Consult Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage existing customer relationships while developing new client leads
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
• Effectively and independently delivering software value proposition whilst demonstrating a high understanding of the product
• Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting
• Investigating the client’s needs and, through a strong and deep understanding of all their products, recommending the particular product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs
• Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
• Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities
• Developing, writing and delivering value-based sales proposals
• Continually assess the competitiveness of our products and services against the relevant comparable companies and markets
• Bachelor's degree in sales & marketing or information technology or related field
• 5+ yearss of experience in sales of ICT Solutions, with at least 3 concecutive years in B2B and or corporate Sales of ICT solutions
• Knowledge and experience with BFSI (Insurance, Bank and Finance services).
• An in-depth understanding of the sales lifecycle.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.