Key Account Executive
Jobs at:Capwell Industries Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key responsibilities are:
• Lead the implementation of joint business plans with the assigned supermarket and regularly monitor performance against these.
• Build key customer service processes and systems, formulate management rules, and track the status of the assigned customer for efficiency.
• Develop trust relationships and acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Enhance the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
• Supervise the roll out of joint business plans negotiated by the Manager, Modern Trade to the assigned Supermarket/branch etc. or put one is in place where needed, using the prescribed model.
• Ensure that all shopper marketing initiatives agreed with the Supermarket are rolled out across the chain.
• Manage the account relationship including stocking, shelf space, display and implementation of instore trade promotions among other marketing activities.
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams and resolve any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust.
• Collate and present account information to guide business negotiations, volume commitment and contract agreements including credit limits.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
• Monitor sales forecasts and demand planning regularly to meet or exceed service level, forecast accuracy and inventory targets. Ensure products are always well stocked and available to the customer.
• Professionally drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions by keen and strategic follow up.
• Manage Key Account Representatives, facilitate performance management and support staff through training, mentorship, and coaching.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.